People suffering low self-esteem have a tendency to be overly critical of themselves and have a false negative perception of their self-image. Rather than pushing themselves to accomplish their goals, they hold back. Oftentimes this can be due to childhood traumas and/or abusive relationships that leave deep negative impressions on the psyche and affect present life through the subconscious. This can lead to not only low self-esteem, but also depression, fatigue, and a block to moving forward, especially if it involves a risk.
Common signs of low self-confidence:
- Nervousness, anxiety or panic attacks
- Incessant negative self-talk
- Constant dissatisfaction of your appearance
- Putting yourself down in front of others
- Self-medicating with drugs, alcohol, food, gambling, shopping, etc.
- Shirking responsibilities
- Procrastination or giving up on goals.
- Withdrawal from social interactions
- Causing physical harm to the self (nail biting, self-mutilation)
Self-Esteem Hypnotherapy can help you break through the barriers that your subconscious mind has placed upon you, so you can live a fruitful and prosperous life. Hypnotherapy taps directly into the subconscious mind.
Clients report feeling lighter, more relaxed, and in a much happier mood with a lot less anxiety.
Some of the benefits of Self-Esteem Hypnotherapy include:
- Better self-esteem
- Positive outlook in life
- Better ability to express yourself
- Feel comfortable speaking in public
- Ability to handle criticism with ease
- Confidence in social interactions
- Release of old fears and feelings of inadequacy
- Positive self-image
- Strong inner peace
- Less stress and anxiety
Contact Victoria to experience a new more postive you!